Next time you eat a pumpkin, scrape out the seeds with a spoon ... get rid of the pumpkin pulp & gunk ... put it on a plate out in the sun (away from pesky birds and carnivorous plants and whatnot) ... let them dry out over a couple of hours and then, next time you're baking something in the oven, chuck 'em in a pan and whack 'em in for twenty minutes with a baste of soy sauce
... better than chips!
....... and cheaper than 'em!
* Pumpkin Seeds May Promote Prostate Health
* Changing jobs is a sweet thing ... you should all quit your jobs.
* And buy this book - Dry it! You'll like it.
* Ah, those of you who happen to be in Alice Springs come to Araluen on the night of the 16th for the 15/15 festival.
* I'm a movie star. I'll be in the one called
Made by -
Anthony, Miranda, Nadine, Monica and Joshua (me).