Pages

Thursday, May 22

Farewell Beliner Mauer

hello Stalingrad...

tomorrow Nadine and I will leave fair, fair Berlin ... I had many conversations with Angels whilst here ... or at least, they listened to my thoughts when I sat in the library ... lazy bastards won´t even read a book for themselves.

Last night I played support for the Chap ... who were nice chaps ... and also Bleubird ...

see hear




I shall not really be contactable much for the next month or so ... I shall be in the depths of Siberia seeking out a cure for liverspots for the multinational drug company Johnston & Johnstons. They pay well ... but the job is dangerous.

and then after that I have a contract with a colonial anthropologist company to document the interesting habits of the Ruaki baki shalucky people of South Northern Mongolia ...

I shall be back in July I hope ... if all goes according to plan ... and it shall

farewell Berlin

it´s been real ...

No comments: