Pages

Thursday, July 3

"return"

Just saw Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull ... should have known Spielbergo's fetish for aliens would ruin a potentially decent flick ... I liked the flesh-eating ants though, nice touch.

I'm currently in Ulaan Bataar, capital of the Mongolian People's Republic ... the other night there was a riot ... and now there is a curfew! It only takes a few rotters to stuff it up for all of us, bastards.

Nadine and myself have ridden our bicycles very far in this very very unbitumised country (is that a word) ... and now we have very very very sore arses and tomorrow we fly back to mumsy and dadsy's house to recuperate and moisturise.

I shall return to the very nice place of The Old Bar, Johnston Street Fitzroy, on 14th of July ... please come for I shall have nice backup from the ethereal Seth Rees and the charming Lehmann Smith, they are both nice boys and we would lurve your company.

ciao ciao darlings
Josh

No comments: