Pages

Saturday, January 7

real world

Peter Gabriel is not someone who's music has gripped me ...

HOWEVER ...!! The dude bloody rocks, he started the world music label "Realworld" yonkeys dears ago and on his newer CDs he has a music program for doing your own music own your home computer - >>>

spread the love I say.


I other news, the heat is starting to get to me ... and I may need to return to the cities of the South East in late Feb, was thinking of doing a gig ... if anyone can suggest somewhere cozy (ie - Good Morning Captain-style on Johnston Street ... probably not much larger since I'll get nervous) to have a do that'd be great ... and if someone knows a decent Sydney venue that doesn't have pokies in the background that'd be cool ....

perhaps even someone's garage that they're not using.

mwah
jxo

No comments: