Pages

Friday, November 10

part


Hey folks … great news!

In January I reckon ... I'm getting married!!

to the gorgeous, sexy and wonderful Nadine!


But enough about that … that’s not what this spot’s for … call me for the goss. Or write me a letter.

Scooting ‘round the tracks of the desert even more these days … with the Mark Sheldon Central Australian Remote Mental Health Service …....... .............. .............. or the MSCARMHS for short.

* boy Brightlulb will be playing at the Live and Let DIY festival in Brisbane West End on the first weekend of December. This is a ... DIY culture fest with Zines and workshops and music and stuff ... came across a DIY artist called Matthew from South Australia who made an album -> called "Matthew Is Gay"

Matthew plays the cello like a demon ... I wonder if he is gay ...

Both his album and my album will be searching their way across the world in small and interesting ways.



jxo

No comments: