Pages

Tuesday, November 20

My trip was ...


ahh, I have returned to the Centre of Australia ... Melbs was fun ...

I played a few gigs ... the most enjoyable being the one I played at Forepaw on High Street Northcote - the sound was amazing ... those wonderful hard brick walls just brought the house down.

I hope to play again in my old hometown soon and if anyone has any places that they reckon I'd go down like a house on fire then let me know to bring my hard-hat and my space-blankets.

regards
Josh
PS - photo by Nadine Kessler

3 comments:

Ej Freckles said...

this place is great http://carni.com.au/, and they run some excellent lineups.

let me know when your next tour is - I'd love to hear you play again...

Elvira

melaleuca said...

G'day Elvira! I don't think I've got your right phone number cos I tried to text you whilst in Melbourne but you no answer. jxo

Ej Freckles said...

yep, that old number was a work one. You can catch me now on 0448 992 852, or elvira.griffith@gmail.com