Pages

Friday, October 23

Exciting news October!!

Very soon - new CD - being mastered right now as I type!!

"A SHITLOAD LESS UNDERSTANDING THAN IS REQUIRED"
a bold improvised instrumental interpretation of the lessons that were pounded into me about humankind, misery, happiness, life and death whilst wandering the Central deserts of Australia and things that have been ticking in my head since I walked back South-East with my tail 'tween my legs. More information on my myspace page and the Collossal Adjective in the coming month or so.

I shall also have a track ("Anthropology") featured on the upcoming New Weird Australia Vol. 3 in mid-November. You can download the entire volume for free from their website - NWA has been an exciting addition to the Australian music landscape this year, and for all folks interested in innovative contemporary Aussie music I guarantee it's worth checking out.

No comments: