Pages

Wednesday, October 21

I hereby decline

I hereby decline to write anything of value in this space.

I have noticed many silly silly things in the last few days and I find them reprehensible in the majority of cases ... ethically reprehensible! In Launceston they have a park with monkeys in it. Lots of Japanes Macaques (which sounds French, not Japanese ... all historically-inclined zoology students leave educated comments at the bottom of the page as to why this may be the case) ... lots of them running around engaging in Racquel-Welch-Rompy-Pompy with their disgusting red buttocks flailing around enticing their male counterparts into primitive acts of "sex" ... I might addextremely fast primitive acts, they appear to be finished before you recognise what it is that they are up to ... quite strange ... do they enjoy themselves? Is it just something they feel compelled to do? Is it a cultural quirk? Is "culture" a word that is easily applied to Macaques sent to Northern Tasmania from Japan?

So many damn questions. I am at a loss.

I would like to mention also that my dear brother Daniel has skipped his Salsa class in Darwin so that he might engage in the heinous act of "KITE-SURFING" ... how disgustingly fit must he be?

I am now back in Hobart-town ... a place that some know as "the town of the cherubs", as lesser L.A. if you will. We have no such frivolities here. Our parks are those of good mother-England, our walls are those made from good old fashioned slavery. Our streets are paved with concrete ... and in this place I feel a beautiful sense of 'the predictable', 'the controlled' and 'the ... (finish this sentence)
___________
incidentally - Last night I chucked the "stuck ferment" yeast into the pumpkin wine ... I also chucked some in my stuck ferment of the plum wine. I hope these two wines will join forces one day and create a super - Plumpkin wine.

No comments: