Pages

Friday, November 25

My new art website

I don't know if I've written this here before at the Collossal Adjective ... but I'm writing it here now - if you're interested in my comic art then check my other website - Joshua Santospirito Art. There you can read a few of my one-pager comics, look at my slowly growing long-form essay-comic The Long Weekend in Alice Springs (I'm slowly putting up pages from it as I complete them) and other bits and bobs that I think to put on the web for people to have a gander at.

I will also be looking at a large-scale art project in the next year which I shall exhibit in Hobart in December next year, I might place bits of that up as it slowly evolves as well ... so check back every now and then if you're interested in the process.

www.joshuasantospiritoart.com

No comments: